The following reading list presents several very helpful texts for parents and professionals. Just click on the title and you will save time and dollars by ordering directly through Amazon.com.
- Building the Bonds of Attachment, 2nd. Edition, (2006), Daniel Hughes, Ph.D.
Attachment-Focused Family Therapy, (2007), Daniel Hughes, Ph.D.
Parenting With Love and Logic : Teaching Children Responsibility, 1990. Cline, M.D., Foster W. & Fay, Jim.
- Parenting Teens With Love & Logic: Preparing Adolescents for Responsible Adulthood, 1992. Cline, M.D., Foster W. & Fay, Jim. Pinon Press, Colorado Springs, CO.
- The Bipolar Child, 1999. Papolos, Demitri, & Papolos, J., , Broadway Books, NY
- Attaching in Adoption, Deborah D. Gray. 2002.
- Parenting Your Adopted Older Child, Brenda McCreight, Ph.D., 2002.
- The Out of Sync Child, Carol Stock Kranowitz, 1998.
- The Out of Sync Child Has Fun, Carol Stock Kranowitz, 2003.
- Your Defiant Child, Russell Barkley & Christine Benton, 1998.
- Understanding Your Child's Temperament, William Carey, 1997.
- Parenting from the Inside Out, Daniel Siegel & Mary Hartzel, 2003.
- Becoming A Family, Lark Eshleman, Ph.D., 2003.
- Before I Met You. Doris Landry Place Your Order
- Creating Capacity for Attachment. Eds. Arthur Becker-Weidman, Ph.D., & Deborah Shell, M.A., Wood ‘N’ Barnes, OK., 2005.
See our Reading List of books for Parents and Children.
Find out more about Kindle at Amazon.com. Click on picture.
Home | Products | Staff | Services | Attachment | Therapy | Research | Publications
Parenting | Bonding | Workshops | Articles | Hope | Teachers | Links
NEW YORK CITY OFFICE
WESTERN NEW YORK OFFICE
5820 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
Office: 716 636 6243
Fax: 716 636 6243
41 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Dr. Emily Becker-Weidman, Clinical Director
646 389 6550
Copyright © 2000-2017 Center for Family Development
All rights reserved
Last updated on:
January 20, 2015